Monday, August 27, 2007

Post Retreat Bliss

I'm still post-retreat bliss after running an incredible retreat this weekend with fellow relationship systems coach, Sharon Miller.

Five months ago, Sharon and I met at an ORSC training weekend, finding out pretty quickly that we both had a passion for the Muskoka area (and interestingly enough family roots going back generations to the same village) and for bringing relationship work into the group context. The idea of the Relationships on Fire!(TM) retreat was born.

This past weekend, Sharon and I were very pleased to bring Relationships on Fire! into the real world, and had a wonderful time facilitating our launch retreat this past weekend here in Muskoka.

The Relationships on Fire! retreat is a one day retreat for committed couples, designed to enable couples to ignite, rediscover, explore and focus their relationship. We've had so many requests that we are going to bring Relationships on Fire!(TM) down from the North Country, and we will be offering a one or 1.5 day retreat in Toronto this winter. Please keep posted about upcoming dates.

This weekend was a reminder of how much I enjoy in-person retreat work. Many of you may know that a large part of my retreat work in the last year has moved into the virtual realm - also a real blast - but to me, nothing can replace the spirit and connectedness of an in-person retreat - hence the bliss I am still feeling a few days later.

If you are looking to launch your own retreats this fall -- virtual or in person - I hope that you will consider joining me for the Workshop and Retreat Essentials teleseminar program. This October will celebrate the 3rd Anniversary of the program (Wow! I myself can't believe it, either can the hundreds of alumni of the program).

The Workshop and Retreat Essentials program will launch on September 12th and will be held on Wednesdays from 8-9:15 pm (EST) on September 12, 26, October 3 and 10 (plus a fifth group call in November). The cost of the program is $250 US, and includes all 5 calls, an 80 page e-manual, plus support from me throughout the program.

Click the link for more details. I cover tons of details to get you up and running for launching your own retreat or workshop (in person and virtual). Space is limited to 8 to ensure maximum participation -- contact me if you'd like to reserve a spot! You can register and pay by PayPal at the weblink here.

Have a great week,
Jenn

Jennifer Britton, PCC, CHRP, CPCC
Potentials Realized
Group Coaching Essentials
Email: jennifer{at}potentialsrealized{dot}com
Toll Free: 1-866-217-1960

No comments: