Friday, August 03, 2007

Group Coaching Essentials starts Tuesday August 14th at 12 noon (EST)

I'm pleased to announce that I will be hosting a special August Group Coaching Essentials program, for those who haven't been able to make the dates so far. If you are looking to launch your own group coaching program this fall, and don't want to reinvent the wheel and benefit from tips, tools, exercises and best practices, I hope that you will join me.

A new session of the Group Coaching Essentials program will start on Tuesday August 14th from 12 - 1:15 pm (EST). We will be meeting weekly on August 14, 21, 28 and September 4th, plus a fifth group call in October (we will schedule a date convenient for the group).

Here's what coaches have said about the program:
"Thank you, Jennifer, for expanding my knowledge of group coaching immeasurably. I not only learned a terrific amount of useful, practical information, but appreciate the division of how you covered it. The pacing of the classes was perfect-- with time in between to practice what we learned. In my group coaching practice, I’ve implemented many of the tools and resources you provided to give further value to my clients." - Ellen Schuster Nastir, CPCC, MEd, Focus by Design

"I have now taken two courses from Jennifer Britton and have been "blown away" by both the depth of her knowledge, her wide range of experience and her skills as a group leader and facilitator.
Her courses are highly informative, packed with useful resources and tools. In designing my own workshops and group coaching sessions, her detialed workbooks have become like bibles to me, a resource I can constantly refer back to.
She is warm, generous and an ethical coach and facilitator. What more can I say, but my ratings are *****+++"

Katie Curtin,Coactive Coach

The program covers:
* Best practices for group coaching, what it is and how it differs from 1-1 coaching, workshops and retreats
* Designing your group coaching program - tools and templates to make your design work quicker and fun
* Marketing your group coaching program -- the best group coaching programs will not get off the ground without participants. I'll spend a week on marketing strategies to make sure your groups get filled. This is one of my "pet" areas, given my own experience as someone who has taught marketing to business students and new entrepreneurs at the post-secondary level
* Exercises for your group coaching programs

The program will meet the needs of current coaches who want to expand their work into the domain of group coaching - for individuals and organizations, by phone or in person.

The program includes:
* 5 x 75 minute teleseminars
* A 75 Manual delivered in weekly modules
* 1-1 meetings with me, pre and post program (30 minutes) to discuss your particular project and learning needs
* 1-1 Support as needed throughout the program from me

The program costs $225 and space is limited to 6 coaches this month.

To register, and for more information please visit the Group Coaching Essentials page. A PayPal link to register and pay for the program can be found at the bottom of the page. Alternatively, if you would like to pay by Visa by phone you can contact me toll free:1-866-217-1960. I'll get back to you soon regarding our pre-course individual meeting.

I look forward to having you join me this month! Please email me if you have any questions.

With best wishes,
Jennifer

Jennifer Britton, PCC, CPCC, CHRP
Potentials Realized
Group Coaching Essentials
Email: jennifer{at}potentialsrealized.com

No comments: