Thursday, August 09, 2007

New Evening Time for Group Coaching Essentials this month: 8pm (EST) on Tuesday the 14th

Many of you would have read my announcement last week about the next Group Coaching Essentials teleseminar program which will start on Tuesday the 14th. I have had to change the program time to now run from 8-9:15 pm (EST) on Tues Aug 14, 21, 28, and Sept. 4th. I suspect that this may be a more convenient time for many of you -- so if you are hoping to launch your own group coaching program in September or October, please consider joining me next week!

You can view full details of the program here, but in a nutshell, the Group Coaching Essentials program is going to give you tools, resources, exercises and best practices - a whole toolbox - to amp up or create your own group coaching programs. We'll also be spending a week on marketing for your group coaching issues.

I just finished our fourth call with the group that started in July and I have to say that it is quite amazing to see how much coaches can create in a month. All participants will be launching their own programs within the next 4-6 weeks. If you'd ever like to connect with a former participant to find out more about their experience with the program, and what impact it's had on their work with clients, and their business, please email me. A number of coaches (out of the 150 who have taken the program since it launched in Jan 2006) are eager to share their stories.

I hope that the new 8pm(EST/NY) start time may enable some of you to participate in this month's program. The time shift was precipitated by some new work coming down the pipeline very quickly. In fact it's been a situation of where I have walked the talk I am writing about this month on marketing.

If you would like to join this month's program (the cost is $225 US and includes 5 teleseminars, a 75 page e-manual, plus 1-1 support from me throughout the program), there are 3 spaces still remaining.

Register online, or give me a call toll free 1-866-217-1960.

I look forward to hearing from you!
Jennifer

Jennifer Britton, PCC, CHRP, CPT
Group Coaching Essentials
Potentials Realized
Email: jennifer{at}potentialsrealized{dot}com

No comments: