Over the five weeks of the program we cover topics ranging from:
- best practices for group caoching
- adult learning principles and how groups develop
- tools and techniques for designing programs with your clients front and center
- marketing and pricing group coaching
- exercises and resources to support you with your group work.
The May program will run on Fridays from 10-11:15 am Eastern/New York with group calls held on May 3, 10, 17, 31 and June 14th. 3 spots are still open.
Cost: $395 US or CDN (including HST)
You can learn more about the program or register here.
Prefer to learn in-person? Join me for the 3rd Annual Group Coaching Intensive to be held in Huntsville, Muskoka, CANADA this July 11 and 12 (Thursday/Friday). Benefit from an early bird savings on for the program to mid-May. More information about the Intensive (approved for 15 CCEs) here.
Jennifer Britton, PCC, CPCC