In looking at your own programs and identifying the ideal group size, consider the following:
- What is your company and coaching philosophy?
- Is the program in person? By phone?
- How long is the program running - individual sessions, number of sessions?
- What are the goals of the program?
- What do your clients expect? What will benefit them most?
- What do you want clients to take away? To experience in your program?
- How have you priced the program? What is your financial bottom line?
Considering these questions will support you in coming up with your own optimum group coaching session size.