Looking to launch your own group coaching programs this summer and fall and want road-tested tips and ideas to design, run and market your programs? I hope that you will consider joining me for an upcoming Group Coaching Essentials teleseminar program, approved by the ICF for 6.75 CCEs.
This five session teleseminar provides tools and ideas as well as accountability for taking action on your program ideas. Our weekly topics include
* The Foundation of Group Coaching
– What is Group Coaching, How does Group Coaching Differ from Training
and Workshops, Best Practices of Group Coaching, and Adult Learning
* The Nuts and Bolts of Developing Group Coaching
– Making Your Program Development Fun and Effective: Technical issues,
Techniques and Templates for Developing and Running Your Program
* Marketing Group Coaching – Knowing Your Clients, General Marketing Principles, Finding Your Marketing Sweet Spot
* Filling Up Your Toolbox – Exercises and Other Resources for Group Coaching (for Virtual, in person, public and corporate programs
* The 8 Habits of Highly Effective Group Coaches
We will cover the nuts and bolts of group coaching, and provide you
with tools, templates and resources to support you with your own program
design, marketing and implementation. Weekly assignments are structured
so that you will leave the program having taken steps with your own
Upcoming Program Dates include:
Wednesday 7-8:15 pm Eastern/ New York: May 23, 30, June 6, 13, and 20, 2012 - 3 spots open
Tuesdays and Thursdays 12 - 1:15 pm Eastern/ New York: July 10, 17, 19, 24, 26, 2012 OR
Thursdays 10:30 - 11:45 am Eastern: August 9, 16, 23, 30, September 6, 2012
More information about the program and a registration link can be found at our site.
The cost of the program is $375 USD (or $375 Canadian including HST), and includes:
* 5 x 75 minute teleseminar calls
* An 80 page Manual (delivered by email in weekly modules)
Pre and Post-course one-on-one meetings with me, focusing on your group
coaching vision, your individual project and learning needs;
* Access to lazer (15 minute) 1-1 weekly coaching calls with me during the course of the program at no extra cost.
This is a hands-on, interactive program and space is limited to 6-8 coaches. Calls will be recorded if you can’t make a session.
Here’s what previous participants have said about the program:
love programs that give you lots of useable takeaways. By that, I mean
that I can use the materials I receive immediately in my business. The
Group Coaching Essentials program gave me just that. Not only has it
jump started my group coaching offerings, it will pay for itself many
times over in the additional revenue I will generate.”
Nan O'Connor, MCC, http://www.nanoconnor.com
I hope that you will join me for one of these programs, or make the trip to Muskoka this summer for the two-day in person Group Coaching Intensive (Huntsville, Muskoka Thurs/Friday July 12 - 13, 2012 - 15 CCEs with the ICF). Even though our early bird rate has ended, if you register with a colleague for the two day intensive you will both save $125 off the regular pricing ($950 plus HST).
You can register online for the Group Coaching Essentials teleseminar here, or contact me directly by phone (416)996-8326.
Jennifer Britton, PCC, CPCC
Phone: (416)996-TEAM (8326)