A quick note that we still have a few spots open for the upcoming Group and Team Coaching Intensiveewhich will be held on the weekend of November 12-13 in downtown Toronto. The program is approved by the ICF for 19 hours of Continuing Coach Education (CCES) including 17 hrs of core competencies.
During this two day programs we explore both group and team coaching - best practices, approaches, and we will give you several opportunities to practice leading group and team coaching conversations over the two days.
We will be exploring questions such as:
* What is group coaching? Team Coaching? What's the difference?
* What creates the optimum foundation for group and team coaching?
* Core best practices for designing, marketing and implementing group and team coaching
* Building your toolkit - more than 2 dozen tools, approaches and techniques for coaching groups and teams
* Essential components of team coaching and group coaching engagements - and they are different!
* Considerations for virtual programming
* Considerations for corporate/organizational programming
Cost for the two day program is $1095 CDN plus HST. Register with a colleague and each save $200. Click here to learn more or to register.
Listen in as I talk more about the program and what you can expect to get out of it
And here's what past participants have said about the program:
Your registration includes:
The two days of learning - Saturday 830-430, Sunday 830 - 4 pm ET
A resource manual of more than 100 pages which we'll use during the training
A group follow up call in early December to check on your progress and implementation of learning
A pre call with me
I hope that you will join us and grab one of the remaining spots. The proram will be held in downtown Toronto accessible by car, public transit, and close to the Billy Bishop Airport.
Questions? Email me or call at (416)996-8326
With best wishes
Jennifer Britton, MES, CPT, PCC
Group Coaching Essentials | Potentials Realized
Author of Effective Group Coaching (Wiley, 2010) and From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (Jossey-Bass, 2013)
Upcoming programs include: Mentor Coaching Group for ACC Renewals and ACC/PCC portfolio (Mondays 9-10 am ET starting October 31), and the Group Coaching Essentials teleseminar starting Thursdays 10:15 - 11:30 am ET starting October 20th (8.75 CCEs)