Tuesday, January 03, 2012

What's Going to Be Your Focus in 2012?


Happy New Year to all readers of the Group Coaching Ins and Outs blog! I hope that your year has started off well. What's going to be your focus for 2012? Today's post includes some questions to help you zoom into what you want to create in your group program work this year, whether it is a group coaching program, workshop, retreat or teleclass. Take some time this week to reflect on, and take note of the following questions for yourself:

1. What are the top 3 most important goals for my work this year?
2. The impact I want to have with my work this year is.....
3. Key focus areas/themes I want to keep an eye on are....
4. The resources I can draw on this year are....
5. ____ will support me in getting the results I want....
6. _____ may detract from me getting the results I want....
7. I want to invest in the following for my own professional development/work this year - ______
8. The major stretch point for me this year will be.....
9. The one system which will help mLinke easily replicate/duplicate/expand my work this year will be....
10. At the end of the year, December 31st, I will be happy to say....

Have a terrific start to the new year! For those who missed my 2011 Year End Group Programs call which included some key programming/technical tips for your group programs this year, you can link to it at our Facebook page.

I look forward to continuing to act as a resource for you throughout the coming year. If you have any specific questions you would like to see highlighted/addressed over the coming months, drop me a line!

Warm regards
Jennifer

Jennifer Britton, MES, PCC, CPCC
Author of Effective Group Coaching (Wiley, 2010)
Email: info{at}potentialsrealized{dot}com

No comments: