Monday, January 09, 2012

Coaching Business Builder - Leverage

For years I've talked about the importance of leverage in building a coaching business. The concept of leverage comes from the scientific concept of the lever, which can be used to enhance or expand the amount of effort undertaken.

As you think about your business and work this year ask yourself:

1. What does leverage mean to me? To my business?
2. What would leverage look like?
3. What actions can I use to maximize my efforts?
4. What people can help me expand my efforts?
5. What content/materials do I already have in place that I could expand or leverage?
6. How could I use this? Would this be a new program? Product? Ebook?

As you move through this week, notice what opportunities for leverage exist.

Have a terrific week!

Warm regards
Jennifer

Jennifer Britton, PCC, CPCC
Author of Effective Group Coaching(Wiley, 2010)
Email: info{at}potentialsrealized{dot}com
Phone: 416.996.8326
Two new programs start this week - Mentor Coaching Group for ACC Renewals and ACC/PCC Portfolio Routes (Friday 12 - 1 pm ET - 1 spot still open) and the ICF CCE Approved Group Coaching Essentials program (6.75 CCES - Thurs 10:30 - 11:45 am ET: Jan 12, 19, 26, Feb 2 and 9 - 3 spots still open). Hope you will join us!

No comments: