Thursday, December 01, 2011

8th Annual Year End Group Programs Call - Fri Dec 2 at 12 noon ET


I'll be holding my 8th Annual Year End Group Programs call tomorrow, Friday December 2nd, from 12-12:45 pm Eastern. This has become one of my favorite annual traditions for me. I hope that you will join me and other coaches as we take a look back at 2011 successes, and look at 2012 trends for group programs. I'll be sharing some insights which will be useful if you are undertaking your own work (or planning to) in the areas of group coaching, teleclasses, webinars, or workshops.

Please feel free to join us at 12 noon Eastern (New York/Toronto) Friday December 2nd at 1-218-862-1300, access 503003.

There is no cost to participate other than your own long distance charges to the bridgeline.

Can't make it? I'll be posting the recording over at the Effective Group Coaching Facebook page early next week.

Best wishes as we move into this final month of the year!

Warm regards
Jennifer

Jennifer Britton, PCC, CPCC
Author of Effective Group Coaching (Wiley, 2010)
Join us for one of our remaining 2011 programs - the one day 2012 Business Planning Virtual Retreat (Thurs Dec 22nd from 10-4pm ET by phone) and the Group Program Design Virtual Retreat (Friday December 16th from 10-4 pm ET by phone)
Registration open for January's Group Coaching Essentials program - starting Jan 12th (Thursdays 10:30 - 11:45 am) and Jan 24th (Tuesdays 10:30 - 11:45 AM ET). Advanced Group Coaching Practicum will start Jan 24th (Tuesdays 12 - 1:15 pm ET)
Email: info{at}potentialsrealized(dot)com

No comments: