Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Make Your Group Programs Great In 2008


Happy New Year! I hope that all of you had a wonderful holiday and 2008 has started off on an upward trajectory.

For those of you who missed my annual holiday call last month, I’m pleased to be able to share the audio of “Make Your Group Programs Great in 2008: 8 Tips and Tools”. Click on over to the Group Coaching Essentials site and pick it up here.

During the call I cover 8 essential tips in the areas of program development/design, marketing evaluation and implementation. I hope that you will find some useful information to make your group programs great this year!

I'm planning an exciting year here at the blog -- more tips and tools, spotlights on coaches and trainers who are doing some amazing work, and many more audio posts. I welcome your comments and suggestions on how the blog can become a more powerful and useful tool for you. As always, please feel free to comment below, or drop me an email personally at jennifer@potentialsrealized.com.


Warm regards,

Jennifer

Jennifer Britton, PCC, CHRP, CPT
Potentials Realized
Toll Free: 1-866-217-1960

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very encouraging site.

I subscribe to your newsletter. I just wanted you to know that a few of your links generate 404 errors, and need to be looked at.

Shaun

Jennifer Britton said...

Hi Shaun,

Thanks for the heads-up. I noticed it too and the site is back up again. I appreciate the alert.

Warmly,
Jennifer