Friday, December 28, 2007

My favorite posts from 2007

I hope that you have been enjoying your holiday and have managed to fit in some downtime. I've been relishing the time that I've had to spend with my family as well as some recharging of my batteries.

I was back in the office today facilitating the Group Program Virtual Intensive. I've run two of the programs in the last few weeks and continue to be amazed at the results participants are taking away. Most participants have taken away not just one, but two, new group programs as a result of the six hours of structured focus and exercises the program offers. Most participants have said one of the most beneficial parts of the program is the coaching that goes with the program to keep them in momentum.

If you've missed the last two programs, don't worry, I've got another one scheduled for March 10 and 12, 2008 (7-10 pm EST both evenings) and I will likely announce another new session for those who want to get a jumpstart on their group programs in January.

Here's a list of my favorite blog posts from the Group Coaching Ins and Outs blog for the year. I hope that you will take a moment and click on over -- you are guaranteed to take away some new tips for your programs!


1. Group Facilitation Tip – Co-Facilitation:

2. 5 Ways to Use Index Cards for Your Group Programs

3. Current Trends in Learning and Development:
6 current trends from this year's ASTD International Conference in June 2007

4. Selecting a Venue for Your Group Program:

5. Dealing with Difficult Participants:

6. Group Failitation Tip – Debrief Exercises

7. Group Facilitation Tip – Preparation:

8. Best Practices for Group Coaching

9. Group Coaching Best Practices Part 2

10. Workshop, Retreat and Group Coaching Checklist:

What were your favorite blog posts here this year? Which ones did you find most useful? As always, please feel free to comment below!

Warm regards,
Jennifer

Jennifer Britton, PCC, CHRP, CPT
Potentials Realized
Group Coaching Essentials
Toll Free: 1-866-217-1960

No comments: