Monday, December 17, 2007

Join me for my Annual Holiday Call - Thursday evening at 7pm(EST)


I hope that you will join me for my 4th Annual Holiday Call on Group Program issues Thursday evening, December 20th from 7-8pm (EST). Each year during the week before Christmas I hold a complimentary one-hour call on a topic related to tips and tools for your workshops, retreats or group coaching programs. I did some math earlier today and over 200 people have participated in these calls in the last few years.

This year's call is entitled "Make Your Group Programs Great for 2008: 8 Essential Tips". If you want to launch your own workshop, retreat or group coaching program (or amp up your current offerings with some new golden nuggets), I hope that you will join me. Your only cost is your long-distance charges to connect to the bridgeline.

To join me for the call dial into (218) 486-1300, access code 503003 at 7pm (EST). The call will last for 1 hour.

If you'd like to benefit from a special extra holiday gift (which I will send by email) please send me an email with your RSVP/reservation to jennifer@potentialsrealized.com.

I look forward to having you join me on Thursday evening!

Warm regards,
Jennifer

Jennifer Britton, PCC, CHRP, CPT
Group Coaching Essentials
Potentials Realized
Toll Free: 1-866-217-1960

No comments: