I'll also be holding a special holiday Virtual Intensive on Friday December 28th from 10 - 4pm (EST) if you can't make next weeks. So if you are looking to take advantage of a quieter week -- here's your chance.
The Virtual Intensive will create the space for you to focus on getting your group program designed and initial marketing concepts in place, in a structured, supportive environment.
How it works:
Each hour of the Virtual Intensive will have a different theme/focus (design , marketing, implementation etc). We will be meeting for 15-20 minutes of each hour as a group to cover some main concepts related to the topics. The rest of the hour is yours to work on your own program at your own home or office. We'll connect again at the top of the next hour to discuss how things are going, any questions you have, and to fill up your toolbox with some new tools.
What some of the former participants have completed during the Virtual Intensive:
- Initial program design
- Marketing strategy and copy for their program
- Assessment of their ideal client for the program
- Their program's accompanying workbook
- Material for their website
The possibilities are endless -- what do you need to focus on to get your group program up and running?
What you'll receive with your registration:
- 6 hour virtual intensive
- Group Program Virtual Intensive Manual (packed with 25 tools, tips and resources -- we won't have time to cover most of these in the program but you will be able to take them away for the future use)
- Access to me during our group call time, as well as in the 40 minute "offline" time each hour
- A group follow up call at a time convenient for the group in January (1 hour)
Your Investment: $125 US OR $125 Canadian.
For more information and to register, please visit: http://www.groupcoachingessentials.com/pages/virtualretreat.
If there is sufficient demand, I will also hold a special one-day Group Program Virtual Intensive on Friday December 28th (10-4 pm EST)
Space is limited. You can also register by contacting me by phone toll free at 1-866-217-1960 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
I look forward to having you join us on Monday or on the 28th.
Jennifer Britton, PCC, CPCC, CHRP
Group Coaching Essentials and Potentials Realized