Tuesday, January 02, 2007

What's your vision for this year?

Happy New Year! I hope that 2007 has started off magnificently for all! I am returning to work feeling recharged and ready to spring forward, after spending a wonderful two weeks with my family over the holiday season. This was the longest holiday I've taken since starting my business almost three years ago, and I can really feel the difference today in terms of my clarity, energy, and ideas. And it's quite interesting how intentions really do start to manifest themselves -- I've had two really neat things show up today (the first working day of the year -- both related to finances and group work). What's transpired for you so far? I must say I'm quite excited to see how things continue to roll along!

I'm hoping to blog more frequently this year, and I'd love feedback from you in terms of what's working well and what you'd like to see here on the site -- please feel free to post your comments below.

I've had a number of coaching calls today and during each one we've been talking about vision. I too spent some quiet time this holiday season, reflecting on 2006 and doing some vision work for 2007. If you haven't read my December blog post on Business Vision on my sister blog - The "Biz" Toolkit, feel free to hop on over and read it. Lots of questions which should stimulate food for thought!

So what's your vision for this year? How many groups do you want to serve? How do you want to stretch yourself? What are your major goals for 2007? Have you made a public commitment yet?

Some of my aspirations for this year include launching a podcast, supporting 1000 participants through my group coaching, retreat and teleseminar programs, getting a VA, revamping my Potentials Realized website, and licencing two of my current offerings. I've also set myself a lofty financial goal, to enable us to buy a new home and spend some time with our family in the Caribbean later this year. I'm not sure how it will all happen, but it's out there in the universe and I'm looking forward to seeing how it will all unfold!

Looking forward to supporting you in 2007 and providing you with some golden nuggets for your group work!
Jennifer

No comments: