Monday, January 08, 2007

Organization and Relationship Systems Coaching

I spent a phenomenal weekend at the Organization and Relationship Systems Coaching program here in Toronto offered through CTI. ORSC is an extremely valuable approach for any coach working with teams and groups, and also provides useful tools for work with individual clients around relationship issues (business or personal. The work is grounded in Systems Theory, and provides an alternative approach to working with teams, groups and any sort of relationship.

I am amazed by the applicability of the work to so many different types of coaching-- whether you are coaching organizational teams, a business partnership, couples, or family members. Relationship systems tools can also be used to support individual's exploration of their relationship with topics such as money or success. If you are a coach wanting to add more tools to your toolkit for team based work, please check out the Organization and Relationship Systems Coaching program. I've walked away with a new set of tools to add to my toolkit for the benefit of my clients which I am looking forward to applying as soon as possible.

Are you in a business or personal relationship right now and would like support Designing Your Partnership Alliance with your partner? Prehaps you have an upcoming group coaching program, workshop or retreat program that you will be co-leading, or you are entering into a new strategic alliance, or you would like to work on a relationship issue that is important to you.

I am offering complimentary 45 minute Partnership Alliance Design sessions for interested partners which can be held by phone this wintera. I would like to complete 50 of these sessions within the next month and would welcome working with you! To schedule a Partnerhsip Alliance Design session, please email me or contact me toll free 1-866-217-1960.

I look forward to heairng from you!

Jennifer
Jennifer Britton - Potentials Realized
Email: jennifer [at] potentialsrealized [dot]com

The January Group Coaching Essentials program starts tomorrow! Are you interested in launching your own group program this year? A a couple spaces still remain. We will be meeting on Tuesdays from 1 - 2:15 pm (EST) on January 9, 16, 23 and 30th (call on 30th from 10:45 - 12 noon EST). To join us starting tomorrow, please call me toll free at 1-866-217-1960 or send me an email. I look forward to having you join us!

No comments: