Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Year End Reflection Questions and New Year Wishes

I hope that the end of 2013 has been wonderful for you and your loved ones. It's been an interesting
holiday season in the Toronto area, with significant impact from an ice storm just before Christmas to a widespread outbreak of flu and cold. For many families, ours included, it was an opportunity to really take the pace down, disconnect and focus on what's important.


This month I have enjoyed sharing regular year end reflection questions at the Effective Group Coaching Facebook page. I know that not everyone is on Facebook, so if you are not, here's a selection of some of my favorites. You can also read some of them in my December Ins and Outs newsletter (click here to access the December newsletter).

I hope that you will find time in the coming days reflect on the year end questions, and potentially use them with some of your own coaching clients:






Each year at this time, I carve out time to write out my business vision for the next year which also includes a summary vision for the next year. I post this at my desk to keep it in the forefront each and every day. What will support you in keeping your vision alive this year?

In my 10th annual year end group programs call a few weeks ago I took at look at some of the key priorities, and best practices, I see in our work with teams and groups for 2014. If you haven't had a chance to listen into that call (approx 50 min), I hope you will do so. You can listen in here. Enjoy!

I have really enjoyed connecting with so many of you this past year here at the blog, in person at your organization or at speaking engagements or via phone. I look forward to continuing to act as a resource for you in your work with groups and teams in 2014.

Have a terrific start to the new year and wishing you all the best for 2014,
Jennifer

Jennifer Britton, PCC, CPCC
Potentials Realized | Group Coaching Essentials
Author of From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (Jossey-Bass, 2013) and Effective Group Coaching (Wiley, 2013)
(416)996-TEAM (8326)

During 2014 I hope that you will join me for an upcoming program including the:
Group Coaching Intensive : April 5-6, 2014 in Toronto - 15 hours of in-person training (being renewed for 15 CCEs)
Group Coaching Essentials teleseminar (Jan 10 - Feb 7 on Fridays from 12 - 1:15 pm ET, 6.75 CCEs)
Advanced Group Coaching Practicum (Jan 10 - Feb 14 on Fridays from 10:30-11:45 am ET, 8 CCEs)
Mentor Coaching Group for ACC Renewals and ACC/PCC Portfolio Routes - Fridays 9-10 am ET Jan 10-April 11
2014 BizSuccess Virtual Business Planning Retreat - Tuesday Jan 7 by phone (10-4 pm Eastern)

No comments: