Friday, December 06, 2013

10th Annual Year End Group Programs Call

You are invited!

I'm pleased to share with you details for my 10th Annual Year End Group Programs Call. The call will be
held on Thursday December 12th from 12 - 12:45 pm ET. We'll be meeting this year at 1-805-399-1000, access 998223.

I started this annual call during my first year of business as an opportunity to focus in on some key best practices and trends around group programming. This year will be no different. In addition to sharing with you some of the insights I've gleaned from my work, and from continuing to support a large number of coaches who work within team and group coaching around the world, I'll invite you to share your successes and insights.

The call will run for 45 minutes, and if you can't make it, I will post a link to the recording. Of course, it is always terrific to have you there live! There is no cost for the Year End Group Programs call, other than your time and long distance charges.

The call will precede another annual tradition for me - my year end Virtual Business Planning Retreat. It will be held on Thursday December 19th from 8:30-2:30 pm Eastern. You can visit our new site at http://bizplanningretreat.com.

Have a great week and looking forward to connecting with you next Thursday!

With warm regards,
Jennifer

Jennifer Britton, PCC, CPCC
GroupCoachingEssentials.com
(416)996-TEAM (8326)

No comments: