Looking to add group coaching to your mix and want road-tested tips and tools for in person or phone based group coaching programs, with public or corporate groups?
The Group Coaching Essentials program covers:
* The Foundation of Group Coaching – What is Group Coaching, How does Group Coaching Differ from Training and Workshops, Best Practices of Group Coaching, and Adult Learning Principles
* The Nuts and Bolts of Developing Group Coaching – Making Your Program Development Fun and Effective: Technical issues, Techniques and Templates for Developing and Running Your Program
* Marketing Group Coaching – Knowing Your Clients, General Marketing Principles, Finding Your Marketing Sweet Spot
* Filling Up Your Toolbox – Exercises and Other Resources for Group Coaching (for Virtual, in person, public and corporate programs
* The 8 Habits of Highly Effective Group Coaches
We will cover the nuts and bolts of group coaching, and provide you with tools, templates and resources to support you with your own program design, marketing and implementation. Weekly assignments are structured so that you will leave the program having taken steps with your own program design.
Upcoming Program Dates include:
Tuesdays 10:30 – 11:45 am Eastern: November 15, 22, 29, December 13 and 20, 2011 - 3 spots open
Tuesdays and Thursdays 7-8:15 pm Eastern: December 1, 6, 8, 13 and 15, 2011 - 5 spots open
More information about the program and a registration link can be found at our site.
The cost of the program is $375 USD (or $375 Canadian including HST), and includes:
* 5 x 75 minute teleseminar calls
* An 80 page Manual (delivered by email in weekly modules)
* Pre and Post-course one-on-one meetings with me, focusing on your group coaching vision, your individual project and learning needs;
* Access to lazer (15 minute) 1-1 weekly coaching calls with me during the course of the program at no extra cost.
This is a hands-on, interactive program. Calls will be recorded if you can’t make a session.
Here’s what previous participants have said about the program:
“I love programs that give you lots of useable takeaways. By that, I mean that I can use the materials I receive immediately in my business. The Group Coaching Essentials program gave me just that. Not only has it jump started my group coaching offerings, it will pay for itself many times over in the additional revenue I will generate.”
Nan O'Connor, MCC, http://www.nanoconnor.com
You can register for any of our upcoming programs directly at http://www.groupcoachingessentials.com/pages/gec. If you have any questions, or would like to register by phone, please contact me by email at email@example.com or direct at 416.996.8326.
With best wishes for your own group work in the coming months,
Jennifer Britton, PCC, CPCC
Author of Effective Group Coaching (Wiley, 2010)