Thursday, October 20, 2011

Upcoming Events - Group Coaching - Join me

This is a quick post for a couple of announcements of things happening in the next week or so:


1. Join me Monday evening (Oct 24) from 7-8pm Eastern when I am a Guest Speaker on The Coaching Lab Online Radio on Blog Talk Radio. I'll be speaking with Coach Ryan Decoste about Group Coaching. Here's the link for more info:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/coachryan#.Tn9CcbjyV_k.mailto

You can also call in during the last half of the call to ask questions.


2. The next Group Coaching Essentials program starts next Friday October 28th from 10:30-11:45 am Eastern. This is an ICF approved CCE program (6.75 hrs), providing coaches with tools, templates and resources for designing, marketing and implementing their own group coaching work.

Our upcoming programs which still have spaces available are:
Fridays 10:30-11:45 am Eastern: October 28, November 4, 18, December 2 and 9, 2011

Tuesdays 10:30 - 11:45 am Eastern: November 15, 22, 29, December 13 and 2011

Tues/Thurs 7-8:15 pm Eastern: December 1, 6, 8, 13 and 15 2011 (Accelerated Program)

You can learn more and register at http://bit.ly/9Q7oSc.

3. If you are a coach in the Toronto area I will be at the GTA ICF Conference on Saturday October 29th. I will have a booth so drop by and say hi. You will be able to purchase copies of Effective Group Coaching, pick up a Group Coaching Toolkit Resource book. I will also have special Conference pricing for the December 3-4 Group Coaching Intensive (15 hrs) which will be held in Toronto - spaces still open.

4. I'll be leading a 2 hour workshop on Group Coaching in Philadelphia on November 11th at the 2011 PACA Conference. Looking forward to meeting many of you there!

Finally, a quick reminder to check out our Effective Group Coaching Facebook page. I have recently posted a copy of last week's audio on Group Coaching Exercises, and have also uploaded my first Effective Group Coaching Video Tip on Going Virtual. You can check it out on my new Effective Group Coach Channel on YouTube or through our Facebook page. I welcome your comments.

Have a terrific week!

Warm regards
Jennifer

Jennifer Britton
Author of Effective Group Coaching (Wiley, 2010)
Group Coaching Essentials.com
Phone: 416.996.TEAM

Link

No comments: