Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Thanks for Joining Me for the 6th Annual Year End Programs Call

I would like to thank all of you who joined me on Friday for my 6th Annual Year End Group Program call. We had a great representation of coaches from across North America on the call, and I had several RSVPs from coaches from Asia and Europe who could not join us. Every year at this time I hold the call for coaches, trainers and HR professionals who are leading great workshops, retreats and group coaching with clients around the world.

I hope to make the call recording available in the near future as we covered quite a bit of ground. The call included :
- Five of my favorite group program tools for 2009;
- Seven Reminders of core essential practices for group programs;
- Taking stock of your own work - questions to reflect on and take forward into 2010.

I look forward to continuing to serve you into 2010, and to speaking with many of you in my current year end programs and virtual retreats which are wrapping up in the next few days. Missed them and still are eager to plan? Join me in early January for the 2010 BizPlanning Retreat on Friday Jan 8 and 15/10 (1-4 pm ET each day). The Group Coaching Essentials program also returns on January 5th (Morning est program) and 19th (Evening EST program).

My book, Effective Group Coaching, will be out on January 11th, so please circle the date. It will be available at Amazon.com, Wiley.ca as well as through a link here at the blog. From comments at the Orlando ICF Conference it should be well received as coaches have noted how more resources are needed in this area.

Have a great week!

Warm wishes,
Jennifer

Jennifer Britton, PCC, CPCC
Group Coaching Essentials
Phone: 416.996.TEAM (8326)
Email: info{at}potentialsrealized{dot}com

No comments: