Monday, December 07, 2009

6th Annual Year End Group Programs Call - You are invited!

I'm back from Orlando to our first snowfall here in Toronto. I had a blast at this year's ICF conference and wanted to thank the coaches who joined me on Saturday for my session on Group Coaching. I will be gettin the materials out later this week to you as promised.


In the meantime, I wanted to remind everyone about my 6th Annual Year End Group Programs call. The call will be held this Friday, December 11th from 12-1 pm ET at (218)862-1300, access 503003. No charge to join other than your own long distance phone charges. Do join me for some time to reflect on where you want to take your group programs next year (workshops, retreats and/or group coaching), as well as some of my favorite tools from this year.

Looking forward to having you join me on Friday!

Warm regards,
Jennifer

Jennifer Britton, PCC, CPCC
Group Coaching Essentials
Phone: 416.996.8326
Email: info{at}potentialsrealized{dot}com

PS - I've got two other programs happening this week if you are eager to get programs starting in January. The Group Program Virtual Intensive will be held this Wednesday evening from 7-10 pm ET as well as on Wed December 16th. I'm also offering an accelerated version of the Group Coaching Essentials programs starting this Friday at 10:30 am ET for coaches who are eager to launch their programs in January. This program is accredited for 6.25 CCEs, and 4 of the calls will be held in December, with the final call in early January. Contact me if you'd like to join either program.

No comments: