Monday, April 30, 2007

Leveraging Technology for your Business Marketing

What technology are you leveraging for your business marketing? Are you using blogs? Podcasts? How are you getting your message heard?

I often get requests from coaches to learn more about how they can leverage these technologies. A few resource people I would recommend:

Podcasting - Leesa Barnes
Blogs - The Blog Squad, and Andy Wibbels
Technology - Sandra DeFreitas, The Tech Coach

What current marketing strategies are you using right now? With a new month ahead you may want to consider undertaking a 30 Day Challenge on marketing or technology issues. I am just wrapping up a 30 Day Challenge to my subscribers on my Your Balanced Life! Blog. The 30 Day Challenge involves undertaking consistent action on one goal for 30 days -- not huge steps every day, but small 1% changes that over the course of a month that will show impact. What will your 31 Day Challenge look like for you in May? I'd be interested in hearing, so feel free to comment below.

Have a great start to the week,
Jennifer

Jennifer Britton, CPCC, CHRP, CPT
Group Coaching Essentials
Email: jennifer[at]potentialsrealized[dot]com
Toll Free: 1-866-217-1960

I'll be a guest panelist tomorrow, Tuesday May 1st at 11am EST, on the ICF Relationship SIG. I will be joining Phil Sandahl, Co-Author of Co-Active Coaching and co-founder/principle of Team Coaching International, as well as Kathy Hay of Integra Leadership Inc, speaking on Team Coaching. This is a one hour call, and if you are an ICF member you can find out call in details at the ICF website. I hope that you can join us!

No comments: