As we start to wind down the year, what is your vision for group and team programs in 2015? What do
I love this time of year! This week especially provides us with a quieter time to grab a few minutes to put energy and clarity behind a vision for the new year. I would encourage you to carve out 10-15 minutes in the next few days (if you haven't done so already) to capture your vision for 2015 and your group or team programs. Write it out, draw it out, capture it!
Some of the vision questions I like to ask my clients at this time of year are:
1. What have been your major achievements this year?
2. What are you most proud of?
3. What really gave you leverage?
4. What successes have your clients found because of your work together?
5. If you had to summarize the essence of 2014 in three words, what would they be?
6. What do you need to leave behind in 2014? What's important about this?
7. As you look to 2015, what do you want your driving force, or your WHY, to be?
8. Where do you want to place your focus in 2015?
9. The most amazing thing that I could create in 2015 is.....
10. What's going to be most important for me in 2015 is....
11. A habit or practice I am going to bring forward in 2015 is....
12. I want to do more of _____ in 2015, and less of ____ in 2015.
13. The strengths I really want to utilize in the new year are...
14. Three words that describe my annual theme for 2015 are ......
A few weeks ago, I launched an on-demand Virtual Retreat to support you in creating your vision and plan for the coming year, while also exploring your own leadership foundations. Entitled the Inner BizLeader(TM) Virtual Retreat this program takes you through six to seven hours of structured exercises and worksheets, plus three hours of audio and video from me. With this on-demand format, you can revisit and complete the retreat every three, to six, or twelve months if you would like, to see what's changed and where you are going. The course is hosted on Udemy and regularly costs $199 US. For the next two days (until December 31st) you can access it at a discounted rate of $127 US. Please use this link to access the special registration rate.
Listen into a ten minute audio I've made available to everyone on visioning from the Inner BizLeader(TM) program here (See the preview visioning audio file).
Enjoy your own vision session!
Jennifer Britton, MES, PCC, CPCC, CPT
GroupCoachingEssentials.com | Potentials Realized
Author of Effective Group Coaching (Wiley, 2009) and From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (Jossey-Bass, 2013)
Join us for a 2015 program including the Group Coaching Essentials teleseminar starting Thursday January 8th (6.75 CCEs), the 10 week Virtual Facilitation Skills program starting Thursday January 15th at 11:45 am ET OR one of the Mentor Coaching Groups (for ACC Renewal and ACC/PCC portfolio routes) starting Monday January 12 or Friday January 30th.
Have you watched my 2014 Year End Annual Group Programs Screencast which covers some of the trends we've seen this past year in group and team programs? You can access it here.