Thursday, August 30, 2012

Another great book for the shelf/reader- Gamestorming

This summer I've been reading some really good books in doing research for my next book on group and team coaching. One that I came across recently which I thought that coaches may appreciate is Gamestorming (Gray, Dave; Brown, Sunni; Macanufo, James (2010). Gamestorming: A Playbook for Innovators, Rulebreakers, and Changemakers. O'Reilly Media, Inc). For those that cross the boundaries of coaching and facilitation, I think you will find some wonderful inspiration in working with groups and teams.

Here's a link to one of the authors -  Sunni Brown's site. For those interested in visual facilitation, as well as more experiential approaches for working with groups, I think that you will enjoy it!

Have  a wonderful long weekend!

Warm regards
Jennifer

Jennifer Britton, MES, PCC, BCC 
Author of Effective Group Coaching (Wiley, 2010)
Phone: (416)996-8326

No comments: