Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Group Coaching Tip Video - What? So What? Now What? Questions


I hope that you are all enjoying International Coaching Week, this week. I am speaking on one of the ICF Vancouver Island webinars they are running this week. My presentation is on the What? So What? and Now What? Questions which flow from the experiential model and how they connect to group coaching. This is a question I often get from coaches.

I've just made a new video on the same topic which I hope you will check out. I talk a little about the Experiential Model and how the What? So What? and Now What? questions can be useful in your coaching conversations (with individuals, groups and teams). Enjoy!

I hope that you will also check out some of the other videos I've done over the past few months.

Warm regards
Jennifer

Jennifer Britton, PCC, CPCC
Author of Effective Group Coaching (Wiley, 2010)
Looking for more tools in the area of group coaching? Join me for the Group Coaching Essentials teleseminar program. 6.75 CCEs with the ICF. Next session starts next week Thursday, Feb 16th (Thurs 10:30 - 11:45 am Eastern/New York/Toronto). Five spaces still open - More info and to register.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

video doesn't play. Tried it in different browsers.

Corporate Team Coaching said...

Corporate Team Coaching is the technical process used to build a people with good orientation, motivation, proficiency and self esteem to compete with the corporate environment. Team structure process is used to select person with good efficiency and capable to achieve the set goals of the concern.

Corporate Team Coaching