Monday, January 31, 2011

We Magazine's Top 101 Women Bloggers To Watch During 2011


I've just been named as one of the Top 101 Women Bloggers to Watch During 2011 for the Group Coaching Ins and Outs blog by We Magazine. Thank you! What a terrific group of women.

It's quite an honour to be named this list, particularly as the blogosphere continues to expand. It's a much bigger place here than it was back in 2006 when I first started this blog. I continue to enjoy writing here, and am inspired on a regular basis by emails from readers and followers who indicate that what they have read has helped them with their own work.

Thank you too for taking the time to stop by. Last year was a year of renewing my creative energy and getting back to writing after the publishing of Effective Group Coaching. With my creativity renewed this year I look forward to continuing to support you. If you have particular questions you would like addressed at the blog regarding group coaching, workshops, retreats, business building for coaches, please email me or leave a comment below. I also hope that you will subscribe to our monthly newsletter, follow me at Twitter or join me for an upcoming program.

For those of you who are business owners, or work with leaders and managers, you may also wish to check out my BizTookit blog which won an award for one of the Top 150 Leadership and Management blogs during 2010. I hope that you will enjoy this too and check it out.

Cheers for another productive week!

Warm regards
Jenn

Jennifer Britton, PCC, CPCC
Group Coaching Essentials - Click on over for upcoming programs
Potentials Realized
Follow me - http://twitter.com/jennbritton
Phone: 416.996.8326
Email: info{at}potentialsrealized{dot}com

No comments: