Friday, December 10, 2010

7th Annual Year End Group Programs Call

Thanks to all who joined me for my 7th Annual Year End Group Programs Call today. From emails that I have received, I know that some had challenges getting on the line.

Here is the link to 11 Tips for Making Your Group Programs Great in 2011. Whether you are running a group coaching program, a workshop or a retreat, I hope that you will keep these tips in mind as you design, market and implement your own programs. (Note this is best listened to in Firefox, the browser in Internet Explorer may not work properly)



I hope that you enjoy these 11 tips and I look forward to any comments you have. As always, please feel free to comment below.

Warm regards,
Jennifer

Jennifer Britton
Group Coaching Essentials
Author of Effective Group Coaching
Join me Friday December 17th for a one day Virtual Business Planning Retreat


Early 2011 Program dates:
Group Coaching Essentials starts January 13th (Thursdays 10:30 - 11:45 pm Eastern/New York)
Advanced Group Coaching starts January 20th (Thursdays 12 - 1:15 pm Eastern/New York)
Special Early Bird Discount for April 3-4 Group Coaching Intensive which will be held in Toronto. Discount on until December 31st.

No comments: