Monday, September 28, 2009

Join Me in Toronto on October 21st

I hope that you may join me here in Toronto on October 21st at 2 pm, when I will be presenting
Group Coaching: A Method to Support Organizational Performance at this year's CSTD/IFTIDO Annual Conference.

I will be co-presenting with colleague, Maureen Clarke. In addition to a very interactive session where you will be getting to explore how you can use group coaching to support your organizational performance, I will also be sharing some insights from how group coaching is impacting organizations across North America. Maureen will also be sharing some of her own research around how group coaching has impacted organizations.

Many of you will know that I was busy this summer writing Effective Group Coaching which will be published by Pfeiffer-Wiley in January 2010. I will be sharing some of the insights gathered from my research during my presentation next month. I hope that you can join me!

For more information on this year's CSTD/IFTDO conference, please visit http://www.cstd.ca. More information will be coming soon about pre-launch book information. Stay tuned!

Warm regards,
Jennifer

Jennifer Britton, PCC, CPCC, CPT
Potentials Realized
Group Coaching Essentials
Email: info{at}potentialsrealized{dot}com
Phone: (416) 996-TEAM (8326)

No comments: