Friday, June 19, 2009

Terrific Resource - Faciltiative Coaching


I often get asked for recommendations on resources for group coaching and in fact am accumulating quite a list of recommendations from coaches who I am interviewing for my book - Effective Group Coaching.


A few weeks ago I purchased a wonderful book which I feel is a must-have for all coaches bookshelf - Facilitative Coaching by Dale Schwarz and Ann Davidson.
The book is chock full of coaching exercises to use with clients - many of which could easily be adapted for the group coaching environment. What I like about the book is the range of exercises included - 71 in total! - as well as the clear cut descriptions of how to use them, and in many cases, how they've been used real life.
If you are looking for some new tools for your coaching toolkit - this is a great resource!
What other coaching books have you added recently to your bookshelf that you consider to be a must have? Feel free to comment below!
Warm regards,
Jennifer
Jennifer Britton, PCC, CPCC
Phone: (416) 996-TEAM (8326)
Email: info{at}potentialsrealized{dot}com

No comments: