Monday, January 26, 2009

Join me for lunch: Tuesday Feb 3 at 12 noon (ET)

I hope that you will join me next Tuesday Feb 3rd from 12 - 12:45 pm (Eastern) for a lunchtime speaking engagement with the ICF-GTA Chapter Practice Talks call. I'll be speaking next week on Expanding Your Reach - Tips and Tools for Group and Team Coaching.

Each month a 45 minute teleconference call on issues related to coaching and business building is held.

I hope that you will join me next week for an engaging lunch time discussion.

Here are the details:
Date: Tuesday Feb 3 from 12 - 12:45 pm (Eastern)

Dial in to: (218) 339-2626, access code 164873 (Note: Callers are responsible for their own long distance charges)

What I'll be talking about:
Wondering about how you can leverage your time and serve more clients outside just a 1-1 model? During this month’s ICF GTA Practice Building call, Jennifer Britton, PCC, CPCC, will be covering some quick tips and tools to support you in expanding your coaching reach to groups and teams. She’ll be discussing how group coaching is similar to, and also different from, individual one-on-one coaching. She’ll also share how you can adapt some of your current coaching tools to teams and groups. Please bring any and all of your questions about group coaching to this month’s lunchtime call.

There's no cost and no need to register.

I look forward to having you join me for lunch next week!

Warmly
Jennifer

Jennifer Britton, PCC, CPCC, CHRP
Potentials Realized
Group Coaching Essentials
Phone: (416) 996-TEAM (8326)

No comments: