Wednesday, November 12, 2008

See you at the ICF Conference in Montreal

I am on the train on my way to the ICF Conference right now and just about 2 hours away from connecting with old friends, Group Coaching Alumni, and meeting lots of new acquaintances!

I am really excited to be heading back to Montreal which was a city that I called home for 4 years when I did my undergraduate work at McGill.

If you are on your way to the Conference, what are you looking forward to? What’s your intention? What connection/information are you looking for to move you forward in your work and business?

For those of you who aren’t attending the conference this year in person, I hope that you will follow my posts over the next few days as I blog from the Conference. I am looking forward to bringing straight to you some of the trends, word on the street and other happenings! Stay tuned here at the blog or follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/jennbritton.

I hope that we can meet up in person (take a look at my photo to pick me out of the crowd!). I will be volunteering as a room host for three sessions over the next few days – The Tribal Leadership sessions on Thursday, as well as Faith and Marita’s session on Satruday on Self- Management as a coach.

You’ll also find me this evening at the CTI party where I am looking forward to connectin with fellow CPCCers and CTI Grads. Tomorrow night – Thursday – you’ll find me at the ORSC party as well as one of my favorite parts of the conference – the book signing.

Looking forward to connecting with you in person over the next few days and keeping others up to date! Want to grab a café, croissant and some conversation over breakfast on Friday? Call me on my mobile at (416) 996-TEAM (8326) and let's meet for breakfast.

Warmly,
Jenn

Jennifer Britton, PCC, CPCC
Potentials Realized

No comments: