Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Team Building Resources

I've spent part of the morning putting some of the finishing touches on a one day program I am running for a team in a few weeks time. I work with this team on an annual basis and so they have already experienced some of my favorite exercises for exploring team relationships, team possibilities and business planning.

As I always say, the Web is a great resource for juicy team building resources. If you haven't checked out these sites already, I hope that you will -- they are jam packed with great exercises you can adapt for the different teams you are working with - whether you are wearing a coaching, training or facilitator's cap.

Teach Me Teamwork - Tom Heck's Amazing Site
Wilderdom.com - Great site out of Australia -- I love the outdoor experiential slant as these are my own roots from the late 80s.
Business Balls - always getting updated, business balls has been a site I've enjoyed for the last 6 years -- always gives you some great ideas.

And of course I will be bringing in some of the great relationship systems coaching tools from the Center for Right Relationship.

What are some of your favorite team building resource sites? Feel free to comment below.

Have a great week,
Jenn

Jennifer Britton, PCC, CHRP, CPT
Potentials Realized
Group Coaching Essentials

1 comment:

Team building said...

The team building resources shared by you is an excellent way of getting better results from team. Thanks for sharing information