Sunday, October 14, 2007

Two copies left of the Engaging Exercises for Teams and Groups Manual

A few weeks ago I wrote about a fall cleaning special I was having on the Engaging Exercises For Teams and Groups Manual -- they have been flying out of my office door with rapid speed and there are only 2 left of the original 12 (I found an additional five during fall cleaning).

The manual includes 25 exercises which you can use in your work with teams or groups, and covers essential information on different types of exercises such as icebreakers and closure exercises. For more information and to view the table of contents, click here.

In order to make space for the second edition of the Manual in 2008, I've cut the cost of the manual by 33% -- if you are one of the first two to respond to snap up the last two manuals in store, you'll get the manual for $20 US, plus $10 shipping (regardless of where you are located).

You can order and pay for your manual by PayPal here, or give me a call toll free at 1-866-217-1960.

It will make a great addition to your resource collection!

If you are looking for more than just the manual and want to hear about how you can really use the exercises, I will be holding a 1.5 hour teleseminar this coming Friday, October 19th from 12 - 1:30 pm (EST) on Engaging Exercises for Teams and Groups. Participants for the teleseminar will also receive an electronic copy of the entire manual, plus the opportunity to bring all of your questions to the call which I will answer. Space is limited to 8 and the cost is $59 US. I hope that you will join me!

To register for the teleclass on the 19th of October (12 - 1:30pm (EST)) you can reserve and pay online at http://www.groupcoachingessentials.com/pages/engagingexercises or call me toll free at 1-866-217-1960. Feel free to also drop me a line by email at jennifer@potentialsrealized.com with Engaging Exercises October 19th in the header.

Cheers to an exciting week ahead of working with teams and groups!

Jennifer

Jennifer Britton, PCC, CHRP, CPT
Potentials Realized
Group Coaching Essentials
Toll Free: 1-866-217-1960
Email: jennifer@potentialsrealized.com

No comments: