Friday, July 21, 2006

Podcast on Virtual Retreats now available

Ealier this week I was interviewed by Elana Centor, BlogHer's Business and Career Contributor about my work around work-life balance and virtual retreats. Her article "Getting Balanced -- Virtually" was published this morning. She also podcasted our interview, and I hope that you will take a listen to it, as it is very relevant to any coaches who are interested in running their own virtual retreats. You can visit the link by clicking the title above or by clicking here.

I have been running retreat programs for almost 18 years now, and my retreats have taken me around the world physically. My newest foray into the world of retreats is leading virtual retreats. I love facilitating virtual retreats as it allows me to connect with amazing individuals all around the world, without even leaving my home. As a mother with a 14 month old son, this is so important at the moment for me. What I have found is that many of the principles of an in-person retreat success are just as important for virtual retreats. I speak about this issue on the podcast, so if you can, please listen. You will definitely take away some golden nuggets for your own work.

If you are intrested in learning more tips and tools for retreat success, and want a quick booster shot, I will be running a 1.5 hour teleclass on Tips and Tools for Making Your Workshop or Retreat a Success! on Thursday August 3rd from 12 - 1:30 pm (EST). I hope that you will consider joining me. The cost of the teleclass is $59.95 USD and includes an electronic workbook. Space is limited to 12 participants.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the podcast -- your comments are welcomed!

With best wishes,
Jennifer
Jennifer Britton, CPCC, CHRP, CPT
Potentials Realized
Web: http://www.groupcoachingessentials.com and http://www.potentialsrealized.com
Toll Free: 1-866-217-1960

No comments: