Tuesday, December 17, 2019

16th Annual Year-End Group and Team Programs Call - Day 3 Countdown to 2020

As we move into mid-December my guess is that your days and evenings are full with wonderful annual events - perhaps concerts, parties and conversations. Last night I spent the evening enjoying the sweet sounds of singing and music at my son's high school concert. Nothing like enjoying some good holiday music!

One of the traditions I've been hosting since my first year of business has been the Annual Year End Group and Team Programs call, where I take a look back at some of the themes which have shaped our work as practitioners - whether we  have been coaching, training or mentoring.

This year I hosted the 16th annual call. While the calls have gotten shorter (the first few years it was always a one hour call which I would host 2 -3 times in the month of December) and they are now much shorter (this year's clocked in at 20 minutes) and shared via YouTube (years ago they were all phone based)

Regardless of purpose, the core intent remains the same -  connecting to pause and think about where we've been as it relates to group and team programming, and looking ahead to potential ideas which may shape our conversations next year.

I hope that you will take 20 minutes and listen into this year's call - it's embedded here for ease of access:


While it's fresh, I hope you'll take a few minutes to capture your key learning from this year and to also note ideas you want to carry forward.

Enjoy the call,
Jennifer

Jennifer Britton - GroupCoachingEssentials | Potentials Realized
Author of Effective Group Coaching (2010), Coaching Business Builder (2018), Effective Virtual Conversations (2017) and From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (2013). Check out my author page on Amazon for all publications.
Email: info@potentialsrealized.com

If you are looking for support - I’ll be kicking off the first Group CoachingEssentials CCE approved program on Friday January 10th at 1015 am ET. This 8.75 CCE program also includes weekly 1-1 time with me (15 min each week). Is 2020 your year to get your groups going or expand the number of groups you are doing? Whether you are new to group coaching or stepping into your next year, there’s always something to learn – I hope you’ll join us. You can also bundle it with the Advanced Group and Team Coaching Practicum (10 CCEs) for several months of learning and 18.75 CCEs.

Need support now? Join me for a 6 hour virtual Strategy Day where we can map out what your program is going to look like. You'll leave the day clear on your structure, support elements, and your next steps. If you already have programs but want wider business support, we can also spend the time helping you map out your 2020 marketing strategy, or content plan. It's six hours in an intensive virtual context of doing REAL-TIME work with me. Dates available include December  18, 19, 23, 27, 31. Six hours. Book your date here. https://bookme.name/jenniferbritton/year-end-strategyprogram-design-session-6-hours-virtual

Prefer to explore with others? Join me for one of the very budget friendly PlanDoTrack Virtual Retreats I'll be hosting over the next few weeks. These 4 hour programs are geared to get you visioning, planning, and doing real-time. Cost: $129 US. I'll be hosting them on Friday December 20th (11 - 3pm ET), Monday December 23rd, Monday December 30th or Friday January 3rd). Reserve your spot now. I'll look forward to having you join me!

No comments: