In addition to best practices around design, implementation and marketing we cover topics including:
- 3 key elements in any group or team coaching process - before, during and after the session
- Designing powerful programs - in person and by phone
- Key elements for great visual design - workbooks, flipcharts, presentations
- Approaches for boosting the conversation in team and group coaching
- Creating trust and connection in groups
- Working with clients around goal setting and accountability
- Best practices for virtual programs
- Mitigating against tricky issues and difficult participants
- More than 2 dozen coaching tools and approaches which can be adapted for group and team coaching
Space is limited to 8 to really foster deep dialogue and connection, as well as tailor the program to those participating. The program is approved by the ICF for 19 CCEs, including 17 hours of core competencies.
The early bird rate for the July program will gives you a savings of $200 plus HST ends on May 31st, so do take advantage of this special pricing of $895 plus HST which can be paid in one or two installments.
Here's what past participants have said about the program
"WOW! A resource-packed boot camp to move from individual coaching to group and team coaching - Jeb Bates, PCC
"An amazing opportunity for coaches to expand their capabilities and really learn what it takes to be a great group/team coach. Practical and inspiring!"
"A must for a group coach building a practice/business" - Ellen Nyland, CPCC, ACC
"Fast paced. Information packed. Essential for coaches and leaders of teams” - Mark
Click here for more information and to lock in your registration at the early bird rate. Pricing increases to $1095 plus HST on June 1st.
Muskoka is well known for it's natural beauty and has been voted by National Geographic as a top summer destination in recent years. Why not make it a longer trip and take advantage of some R and R time. Click here to learn more about Muskoka. The program will be held in Huntsville for our 5th year.
Questions? Please email me.
Jennifer Britton, MES, CPT, PCC
Group Coaching Essentials | Potentials Realized
Author of Effective Group Coaching (Wiley, 2010) and From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (Jossey-Bass, 2013)
Upcoming program dates include:
Group Coaching Essentials - by phone: 8.75 CCEs: Tuesdays 915 -1030 am ET: June 9 - July 14
Mentor Coaching Group - 10 hrs - Tuesdays 3 - 4 pm ET: June 9 - September 10
Virtual Facilitation Skills Intensive (online) - Tuesdays 5 -8 pm ET - June 2 - 30 (15 hours)