I offer this in-person training a couple of times a year - 2012 dates are Friday April 13 and Saturday April 14 (Friday/Saturday) in Toronto, CANADA, and Thursday July 12 and Friday July 13 in Huntsville, Ontario. An application is being submitted to have these programs approved for ICF CCEs. Past programs have been approved for 15 hrs of Core Coaching Competencies by the ICF.
Who the program is for:
This program will be of interest to:
- coaches wanting to add group coaching to their service offerings
- experienced coaches wanting to refine their group coaching skills
- coaches looking for tips and road-tested group coaching techniques
What we'll cover:
The program covers key topics including:
- Best Practices of Group Coaching
- How group coaching is similar to, and different from, individual coaching, team coaching, training
- Core skills and competencies for group coaching, along with practice and feedback opportunities
- Tricky issues, and how to avoid them
- Marketing for group coaching - Filling Seats and Adding it your business mix
- Group Dynamics
- Structuring Group Coaching
- Tools, Exercises and Resources for group coaching
- Templates and checklists to make your program design, delivery and marketing easier
- Programming Considerations when running programs virtually
- Corporate Programming Considerations
and many more topics.
Your registration includes:
- copy of my book Effective Group Coaching (Wiley, 2010)
- The Group Coaching Intensive Participants Manual (65 + pages of content and worksheets)
- The Group Coaching Toolbox - A core selection of group coaching tools/resources in one box, which you will use time and time again!
- An individual pre-program call with me
- A group follow up call one month after the Intensive to check in on your progress and successes.
- 15 hours of training (an application for renewal of 15 hrs ICF CCEs is being submitted) in the area of group coaching with a light lunch both days
- Invitations to community calls for alumni of the Group Coaching Essentials program
Cost: $950 CDN (plus HST) which includes the program, a copy of the Effective Group Coaching book, a light lunch both days, a Group Coaching Toolkit to take home. Coaches responsible for their own accommodation.
EARLY BIRD RATE: $775 plus HST ($875.75) available until February 29th for the April 2012 Toronto Program. Use this special registration link.
Dates: Friday April 13 (8:30-5) and Saturday April 14 (8:30 - 5) (Pre-registration required)
Registration/More Info: Online or contact me (Jennifer) directly at (416)996-8326
Program size is limited to ensure individualized attention.
Can't make it to Toronto? Bring us to you - we will deliver the program to groups of 8-10 coaches at your location/venue.
Here's what past participants have said about the program:
MUST for a group coach building their business – Ellen Nyland, CPCC
Informative, Action Oriented and Professional – Beverley Rodrigues
The “REAL” thing on group coaching – Elaine Bradshaw
If you want to create, synergize, and learn about group coaching, then this is for you.– Ryan DaCostaHands-on, practical, great practice sessions, and lots of opportunity to interact with peer coaches – Margaret Imai-Compton
A fantastic incubator for group coaching.
Take advantage of the Early Bird Rate for the next week (until February 29, 2012).
I look forward to having you join us!
Have a great week,
Jennifer Britton, PCC, CPCC
Author of Effective Group Coaching (Wiley, 201o)