It's the start of a new week and a new month. For some of us we have another five weeks before kids are
1. What's the biggest opportunity facing your business right now? What would it take to maximize this?
2. What's your number #1 priority this month? This quarter?
3. If you knew you would succeed, where would you place more attention and resources?
4. What's your biggest challenge right now? What do you need to say no to?
5. The one project on your to-do list which needs to be completed this month is....? The one project on your to do list which really needs to come off the list (because perhaps it's been carried over and carried over....)
6. I want to be putting more attention around x this month...
As a bonus, circle back to question #3 about "If you knew you would succeed, where would you place more attention and resources?". What's interesting about your response there? Whats important about that?
Have a great start to the week,
Jennifer Britton, MES, CPT, PCC
Group Coaching Essentials | Potentials Realized
Author of Effective Group Coaching (Wiley, 2010) and From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (Jossey-Bass, 2013)
Upcoming programs include: Mentor Coaching Group for ACC Renewals and ACC/PCC portfolio (Fridays 9 and 12 noon ET on September 11th) and the Group Coaching Essentials teleseminar starting
Thursday August 6 at 1015 am ET by phone (8.75 CCEs)
Contact us by phone: (416)996-8326