Wednesday, April 04, 2007

April's 30 Day Challenge

A couple of days ago, I launched a 30 day challenge on my Your Balanced Life! Blog. It was inspired by Robin Sharma's idea of how consistent effort or change of 1% over an extended period of time can really make a difference.

What impact would there be on your group programs or business if you took strategic, focused action steps consistently for 30 days?

I've commited to focusing this month on my writing - through my newsletters, blogs and other articles. In the busyness of the past few months, these activities have taken the back burner. By the end of April I hope to have made significant inroads into some my writing goals for the year. I trust that some of this focus will spill into my group programs, but more importantly, will be supporting some of my larger business goals for the year.

Will you join me for the 30 Day challenge? I'd love to hear your comments, and what you have decided to focus on. Please feel free to comment below.

With best wishes,
Jennifer Britton
Potentials Realized ~ Integra Enterprises
Toll Free: 1-866-217-1960
Email: jennifer[at]potentialsrealized[dot]com

No comments: