|What Do You Have In Your Toolbox?|
Whether you are coaching a group of business owners, or a virtual marketing team, tapping back into your coaching toolkit is always a good place to go. Consider how you might be bringing some of these standard tools and coaching approaches into conversation:
* Wheel of .....(depending on your focus it could be the Wheel of Life/Health/Leadership/Small Business/Parenting).
* Values Work - Whether it's helping clients explore their "Peak Experience" or taking them through a checklist to help them gain clarity, values work is a part of the coaching process with many models. Values help with prioritization, decision making, visioning etc.
* Vision work - We are coming onto the end of the year - just a little under 100 days left. When did you last connect your clients with their vision?
* Somatic, geography or body-centered coaching approaches - The body has a lot of wisdom which may not just be accessed through verbal conversation. What might you incorporate to support clients getting in touch with their kinesthetic knowledge?
* Strengths resources - From strengths assessments like StrengthsFinder and VIA Strengths, to strengths cards, supporting clients in identifying and leveraging their strengths can be a critical part of the coaching conversation. Is this an area your clients are exploring, or wanting to explore right now?
* Visual Cards - There is a wide variety of visual tools in the marketplace. What might you do to incorporate more visual card work in your work? Take a look at my site Conversation Sparker.com for more ideas and inspiration.
What other coaching tools do you "go to" or incorporate on a regular basis?
Feel free to share resources with us via the Comments Section.
Potentials Realized | /GroupCoachingEssentials
Group Coaching Essentials - All things group coaching
Effective Virtual Conversations.com - All things virtual
Coaching Business Builder.com- All things business related (for coaches)