We meet for five weeks (Feb 4 - March 3rd 2016) on Thursdays from 12 - 3 pm Eastern/New York for an intensive 3 hours online, covering topics such as:
- What's similar and different in leading virtual events;
- Core skills for masterful virtual facilitators;
- Designing powerful virtual programs - core elements of great webinars, teleclasses and virtual group and team coaching;
- Mitigating against tricky issues in the virtual domain - and what do to when they do happen (and they do!);
- More than 2 dozen (yes, 24!) facilitation approaches you can use online and in person;
- Engagement strategies for virtual programming
You'll take part in a pre-program self-assessment to benchmark your skills, and you'll have 3 or more opportunities to lead the group in dialogue and/or activities throughout the program. You'll also receive 100 page binder full of content, resource lists and approaches you can use in your work. We'll also be holding the calls on different platforms each week so you get to see how they work, what you like and what you want to use in your work.
Cost: $950 US (payable in one or two installments)
Click here to learn more and grab one of the remaining 2 spots!
Jennifer Britton, MES, PCC, CPCC, CPT
GroupCoachingEssentials.com | Potentials Realized
Author of Effective Group Coaching (Wiley, 2009) and From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (Jossey-Bass, 2013)
Email me with any questions you have at info(at)potentialsrealized(dot)com
Join us for other programs including:
The Group Coaching Essentials teleseminar (8.75 CCEs) Fridays 1:30 - 2:45 pm ET from Feb 5 - March 4 (for coaches who want to add group coching to their mix : 3 spots open
The Learning Lab and Design Studio - All things groups, teams and virtual programming! Join us for for six or twelve months for a combination of group calls, a monthly Facilitation Lab, a rich online resource portal and some 1-1 time monthly with Jenn. Calls normally held Fridays from 12 - 12:50 pm ET- with some alternative dates and times.