Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Mentor Coaching - Developing Your Muscle and Refining Your Craft

For the last few years I have been hosting the Mentor Coaching Group for ACC Renewals as well as ACC and PCC portfolio candidates. It's one of the group programs I really enjoy as I get to work with a small group of coaches (max 4) who are eager to sharpen their skills as a coach. It's amazing to see how crisp our skills can become when we place a focus on what we do.

Many of you have emailed me in recent weeks indicating that you enjoyed my article in the recent edition of Choice Magazine. You can download a copy of the article entitled Mentor Coaching: Developing Your Muscle and Refining Your Craft at my Resources page. Scroll down on this link to access this and other articles I have written.

 All of us can benefit from refining the work that we do through focus and practice.

Have a terrific week!

Warm regards
Jennifer

Jennifer Britton
Author of Effective Group Coaching (Wiley, 2012)
Phone: (416)996-8326
Upcoming programs include the Group Coaching Essentials teleseminar (6.75 CCEs starting Nov 1st - Thurs 1030-11:45 am ET), the Group Coaching Intensive (2 days of in person training in Toronto - November 10-11, 15 CCE renewal pending), and the Mentor Coaching Group (Fridays 12 - 1pm ET starting November 16 and January 11, 2013)

No comments: