Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Essential Resources: In Person Group Coaching Toolkit

I was in Michigan over the weekend talking to the Professional Coaching Association of Michigan (PCAM). It's an outstanding ICF chapter!

It's been a while since I have written about some of the core materials you will want to have available for in-person programs, so here's a list of what I had in my briefcase (or wished I'd had) over the weekend:

* Post It Notes
* Masking Tape
* Timer
* Bell/Chime
* Markers - Thick and thin
* Extra Pen
* Handouts (if appropriate)
* Back up of presentation on USB
* Extra soft copy of presentation material
* Remote for presentation projector (plus extra batteries!)
* And Whatever exercises you are going to use

My presentation to PCAM was on Phone Based Group Coaching. Even though there was quite a bit of material to cover, the groups had quite a bit of fun using Visual Explorer. Once again, the tool and it's impact was golden!

Thanks PCAM for having me. It was a lot of fun!

What other tools do you like to have at your disposal when you work with groups?

No comments: