Friday, June 19, 2009

Group Coaching Questionnaire Now Available Online

I want ,to thank all of the coaches who have contacted me in recent weeks to participate in my own rearch on Group Coaching for my upcoming book - Effective Group Coaching (Pfeiffer/Wiley, Jan 2010).

I am still looking for a few more case studies from around the world - particularly Europe and Australiasia. If you know of coaches who are undertaking group coaching work, please have them contact me.

I am also attaching a link to the group coaching questionnaire I am using to gather further insights and materials from coaches. If you are undertaking group coaching work and would like to participate in this questionnaire, please click here. The questionnaire should only take 5-10 minutes to complete. I will be following up on completed questionnaires directly with you.

I will be wrapping up my interviews in the next few weeks and would love to hear from you! - please take a few minutes now to complete this online questionnaire.

Thanks in advance for your participation!

Warm regards,
Jennifer

Jennifer Britton, PCC
Group Coaching Essentials
Phone: (416) 996-8326 (TEAM)
Email: info{at}potentialsrealized{dot

No comments: