Monday, June 01, 2009

Calling all Group Coaches for Global Case Studies

Many of you will know that I am in the midst of writing Effective Group Coaching which will be published in Early 2010 by Pfeiffer/Wiley. Part of the book will include case studies from around the world spotlighting coaches and their work.

Over the next 3 weeks (June 1 - 19th) I am collecting case studies from around the world through questionnaires and interviews to include in the Effective Group Coaching book. I am wanting to hear from as many group coaches as possible on the group coaching work that you undertake - whether it's virtual, in person, with individuals or businesses. I would love to connect with you and get your input into these global case studies. I am also wanting to spotlight the work of coaches at different stages of their business lifecycles - so those of you who are just starting out, as well as those who are more experienced.

If you, or someone you know, would be interested in being interviewed or completing the questionnaire, please contact me directly at (416) 996-8326, email me, or leave me a toll free voice mail at 1-866-217-1960 and I will send you a copy of the questionnaire and will contact you to set up a time when we can hold the interview.

I look forward to hearing from you and thank you for spreading the word with your colleagues!

Warm regards,
Jennifer

Jennifer Britton, PCC, CPCC
Group Coaching Essentials
Ph: (416) 996-TEAM (8326)
Voice Mail: 1-866-217-1960
Email: info{at}potentialsrealized{dot}com

No comments: