Have you considered how you can keep the management of your group programs simple for you and your clients.
Keeping it simple for your group programs may involve automating or systematizing different components of your group programs. For example, do you have in place:
1. An easy way to accept registrations
2. A list of your upcoming programs that you can quickly refer to (all in one place)
3. Credit Card processing facilities (so you aren't waiting for the check that is in the mail)
4. A list of possible venues for your group programs
5. A selection of bridgelines you can use
6. Recording facilities if needed
7. Course materials and/or modules completed that can be modified and combined for different programs
8. Promo material which can be adpated for new program announcements (e.g. postcards, website, blog, brochure or media kit)
9. A system to track course registration and payment information
10. A system to get the word out quickly to potential participants about your upcoming programs (enewsletter, facilities to post your information electronically, a mailing list)
11. A program/course overview or information package
These are just a few systems you may want to consider developing for your group programs as they evolve. The great thing about many of these tools is that once developed they can be reused every time you run the program, or when you add new ones.
December is a wonderful time of year to address some of these systems as we move into the quieter holiday period. What are the top three systems you could develop for your business that would make it easier? What do you need to do to complete these? When will you have them done?
Please comment below regarding others systems you feel could make your group program management simpler, easier and more fun!
Group Coaching Essentials