Thursday, December 14, 2006

Annual Holiday Call - Join me on Tuesday Dec 12 at 2 pm (EST)

Every year at this time I offer a one hour free call on issues related to group programs. If you are interested in creating your own group program - workshop, retreat or group coaching - in 2007, I hope that you will join me on Tuesday December 19th from 2-3 pm (ET).

This year I will be speaking on general success tips for your group programs. It's guaranteed to be a content rich hour. If you have specific questions related to group programs, I would also be happy to address these on the call -- email me your questions prior to Tuesday.

To reserve your space on the bridgeline, please email me at jennifer[at]potentialsrealized.com.

I look forward to having you on the call!

With best wishes for your group programs,
Jennifer
Group Coaching Essentials

No comments: