Thursday, January 18, 2018

Coaching Biz Growth Lab Launches February 1 at 3 pm ET - Group Coaching for Coaches wanting to grow their business.

What's on your dashboard for your growth and development this year? I'm excited to announce a new program for coaches wanting more focus on their coaching businesses. Some of you may know that one of the first series of group coaching work I launched in my business, way back in 2005, was in the area of small business. For many years I taught business studies part time at the post-secondary level, and I enjoyed leading the 90 Day BizSuccess(TM) programming from 2006 onwards. That's  now a program I license to other coaches.

For the last several years I turned my attention to developing several on-demand business development programs for coaches - The Coaching Business Builder, and the Solopreneur primer, which I bundled last year with the Marketing Your Group and Team Programs, for the 2017 Kickstart.

In recent months, I have had a number of coaches reach out and ask when I'd be forming a new live virtual business coaching group for them. Yearning for a place to take stock of, and more importantly, take ACTION on their coaching business, in a supportive group where they would be create ACCOUNTABILITY in taking REGULAR, CONSISTENT Action on their most important goals.

AND SO.... The Coaching Biz Growth Lab(TM) emerged.


I'll be kicking off the Winter 2018 session in two weeks, on Thursday February 1st from 3 - 4 pm ET on zoom. We'll be meeting on February 1,15, March 1, 15, April 5, 19, May 3, 2018

Your registration will include :
7 x 1 hour live group coaching calls (you bring the topics you want coaching on some weeks and other weeks we explore themes such as your business ecosystem, competitive advantage)
An afternoon of Getting It Done! (March 8 1-5:30 pm ET)
Laser 1-1 calls in between our group calls
Accountability to get things done (hence the checkmark in the logo)

Download a program one-pager here which goes into more details about the program.
We kick off in a few weeks - I hope that you will join us.

Reserve your spot here. Cost $199/month or $597 for the series.

Questions? Drop me an email to info{at}potentialsrealized.com or let's connect for a 15 minute conversation to see if the program will be a good fit for you.

Looking forward to having you join us,
Jennifer

Jennifer Britton
Author of Effective Group Coaching (2009), and From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (2013) and Effective Virtual Conversations (2017)
Phone : 416-996-TEAM (8326)
Other Winter programs include the 3 month Mentor Coaching Group (for ACC/PCC), the Group Coaching Essentials program (8.75 CCEs). The Advanced Group and Team Coaching Practicum (10 CCEs) starts 1/19.

No comments: