Thursday, October 22, 2015

Group Coaching Design Studio - Inaugual Blab - October 22, 2015

As many of you know I like to experiment with new technologies in service of community, education and learning. I am exctied to announce that I hosted my first blab this morning! If you haven't heard about blab yet, it's a neat new platform which can bring people together for conversation. From my experience this morning I also see it as a great vehicle for educational snippets and dialogue.

I'll be hosting my next blab  - the Group Coaching Design Studio (TM)  Blab - on Thursday October 29th from 945 - 1015 am Eastern. You'll need an internet connection and Twitter account.

You can view this week's inaugural blab where I cover off some of the benefits of group coaching, do a short piece on vision work (with the Conversation Sparker card deck), and then opened the mic!

You can view the replay here (26 minutes) - Enjoy!



Hope that you will join me next week for our 2nd blab - 945 - 1015 am ET on Thursday October 29th. The link should be https://blab.im/jennbritton-group-coaching-design-studio-jennifer-britton-author-effective-group-coaching-3 (and you can also always search on the date of programming where I am "online live" in case the link does not work).

If you have program ideas - things you'd like covered, or questions you have, please let me know as I'm looking forward to hosting several more of these.

Best wishes,
Jennifer

Jennifer Britton, MES, CPT, PCC
Group Coaching Essentials | Potentials Realized
 

Author of Effective Group Coaching (Wiley, 2010) and From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (Jossey-Bass, 2013)

 (416)996-8326
Join us for an upcoming program including the Group Coaching Essentials teleseminar starting Oct 29th at 1030 am ET (8.75 CCEs) or the Advanced Group Coaching Practicum (10CCEs) starting Friday Oct 30th at 145 pm m ET. There are also a few spots open in our 2 day training - Group and Team Coaching Intensive (19 CCEs) - being held the weekend of November 7-8 (19 CCEs)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fastidious blog you’ve got here. I’ve ever been seeing you just about many blogs recently.
Eben Pagan Virtual Coach